Sunday, January 31, 2010

Since I was so full of energy the last few weeks and barely took care of my health, it was bound to happen: I caught a cold. Bad timing, because I will have my exams in 2 weeks and I still have plenty of work to do. I'm a little worried.

On friday when I waited for the tram an older man approached me and said: "You look like a princess." Me: "Thank you" The man: "Maybe you are one! And if I were a prince I would marry you."
It was probably the sweetest compliment I've ever got :)

Inspiration:









via bonniecakes , ohmystars

2 comments:

Saskia said...

oha was war das für ein typ, klingt als wäre er direkt aus einem film entsprungen.
solche sätze hört man doch sonst nirgends ;o;

Let's chase rabbits said...

Ein sehr charmanter älterer Herr und ja man ist eigentlich eher anderes gewohnt heutzutage. ^^