Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On Thursday I will have my first exam (in financial mathematics) and I already know that I'm going to fail. I'm slowly realizing that I've probably chosen the wrong course. I just underestimated the math part of it, well it actually only consists of mathematics! The problem is that I don't know which alternative course I should consider, my bad A-levels always are an obstacle for the courses I'm interested in. I really hate the German education system, shouldn't everyone be able to study something they want to study? It's just not fair.
~
S showed me this amazing Chinese picture editing programme "Xiu Xiu", I don't understand a word of it, but it's no need because it's so very simple! And it hase those cute little gifs which you can put all over your picture, so it makes bling bling bling!
See my new profile picture on the right :)

1 comment:

Saskia said...

bling bling bling :D
herzallerliebst!

hehe ich bleib immer bei den "vintage"-effekten hängen ♥